CNH Tours - Cultural and Natural Heritage Tours Galapagos
Designed for the inquisitive and physically fit adventurer.
Some highlights that make this trip unique:
- What we believe are among the best Galapagos National Park Certified Naturalist Guides that can be found - this is the most critical component to any Galapagos cruise. The naturalist guides for this charter go out of their way to ensure you have the best possible opportunities to know Galapagos - see our Active Tours details page for more information on the guides.
- A small group environment on a perfectly suited, well managed and unobtrusive 14 passenger ship. The Samba does not impose itself on the sea and landscapes you are visiting.
- Snorkeling, snorkeling and MORE snorkeling. The Galapagos Marine Reserve was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001 for good reason! Our guides will take you into the water as often as possible to marvel at the wonderful underwater life.
- Two doubles and a single kayak on board to give you the chance to explore quiet coves and bays - there is no better way to spot sea turtles, reef sharks and other coastal/mangrove ecosystem wildlife.
- Extra land-based time in Galapagos giving you some personal time to do your own exploring, and a full day trip in Quito (another World Heritage site) to appreciate what is commonly considered to be the most beautiful historic urban centre in all of South America.
- A very good price! A stimulating 13 day trip, on an excellent ship, with a top guide, including flights, 5 nights in quality hotels, transfers and more, for a price many will pay for just a 7 day cruise.
We cannot say enough good about CNH Tours, particularly Heather Blenkiron who handled our request. Throughout the whole process of planning our Galapagos island vacation, the personal attention that she paid us made us feel like we were her only clients, knowing full well that we weren't. We found out later that she was a Canadian consular officer on the Islands for several years. She was very knowledgeable and very open and honest in her suggestions. We felt like she was working for us, not for the boat companies. Their pre-tour information book (44 pages!) covered every conceivable issue.
For the full trip report, on an independent website, click here