Arranging your own private charter
More and more people are turning to CNH Tours
to help them design and operate their own private Galapagos
charter. If you can assemble a group of 8-100 people for a
Galapagos cruise, you too can enjoy the benefits of booking your
own private charter on a variety of ships of your choice.
Why Arrange a Private Charter?
By booking the entire ship, you benefit from
the following advantages:
- Cruise with a group of people of your choosing.
- Be in charge of designing your trip.
- Make special requests (e.g. on-board special celebrations,
include scuba opportunities, select your own naturalist
Types of Private Charters:
- Family / Friend reunions
- Educational (high school / university field course)
- Professional Association conferences
- Fund-raising charter for your cause
- College graduation charter
- March break
- Special interest of your choice (photography)
What Value Added Does CNH Tours Provide?
CNH Tours is led by Heather Blenkiron. She
lived and worked in Galapagos for 4 years and maintains an
extensive network of contacts there. Should you wish to explore the
option of organizing a private charter, she would become YOUR
personal Galapagos cruise consultant, putting her intimate
knowledge of the islands, and her resources in place there, to your
service. She would:
- Be in constant email and telephone communication, your
questions would be welcome at all times
- Help select your naturalist guide
- Discuss a variety of itinerary choices with you, helping
identify your preferred option.
- Suggest and help arrange pre and post tour extensions on the
mainland, hotels, transfers etc...
- Provide rapid feedback on any matter related to the cruise and
to possible extensions.
- Help accommodate any other special requests, such as arranging
for special celebrations on board.
How Much Lead Time is Necessary to Charter A Ship?
As a rule of thumb, lead times for booking a
charter can be up to 18 months, or more for Christmas bookings, 12
months for a March break or Easter charter, 8-10 months for January
to April, and July-August charters and 4-6 months for charters at
other times of year. The sooner you can commit, the better range of
options will be available to you.
Interested in Further Discussing the Matter?
Should you be interested in arranging your own
private charter, click
here and contact us to start working on details, or just to ask
a few more questions.