CNH Tours - Cultural and Natural Heritage Tours Galapagos
Designed for the inquisitive and physically fit adventurer.
Some highlights that make this trip unique:
- What we believe are among the best Galapagos National Park Certified Naturalist Guides that can be found - this is the most critical component to any Galapagos cruise. The naturalist guides for this charter go out of their way to ensure you have the best possible opportunities to know Galapagos - see our Active Tours details page for more information on the guides.
- A small group environment on a perfectly suited, well managed and unobtrusive 14 passenger ship. The Samba does not impose itself on the sea and landscapes you are visiting.
- Snorkeling, snorkeling and MORE snorkeling. The Galapagos Marine Reserve was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001 for good reason! Our guides will take you into the water as often as possible to marvel at the wonderful underwater life.
- Six kayaks and two paddleboards on board to give you the chance to explore quiet coves and bays - there is no better way to spot sea turtles, reef sharks and other coastal/mangrove ecosystem wildlife.
- Extra land-based time in Galapagos giving you some personal time to do your own exploring, and a full day trip in Quito (another World Heritage site) to appreciate what is commonly considered to be the most beautiful historic urban centre in all of South America.
- A very good price! A stimulating 13 day trip, on an excellent ship, with a top guide, including flights, 5 nights in quality hotels, transfers and more, for a price many will pay for just a 7 day cruise.
Our family holiday on the Samba rates as one of the very best we have ever had! We loved that every day was filled from before dawn to bedtime with a combination of activities that everyone enjoyed. Our guide Santiago Moran was exceptional and worked out very quickly what we all enjoyed. The crew were brilliant and made our stay on board really comfortable. I had thought the Galapagos would be a once in a lifetime experience but I am now inspired to go back and explore the NW having loved the SE itinerary.
Abigail Church, Nairobi
Active Galapagos on the Samba, March 2016
(Abigail and her husband run a high end safari outfit in Eastern Africa - please contact if you would like to be put in touch!)