CNH Tours - Cultural and Natural Heritage Tours Galapagos
Galapagos Custom Trips & Charter Options
If our Active Galapagos trip is not for you, or perhaps you're looking for a similar experience on a larger ship, or at a different time, we would be pleased to help you find excellent alternatives. Over the year's, we've provided all kinds of custom designed trip to meet your special Galapagos needs. These include:
- Family / friends charters: Charter an entire ship and we can arrange for your special needs / interests.
- Land-based excursions: If a ship is not for you, let's work together and identify alternatives.
- Mobility reduced visits: If you're not so good on your feet anymore, or even if you are in a wheelchair, we can help you get the most out of Galapagos.
- Kosher considerations: We've helped people ensure their trip respected kosher requirements.
- Photography cruises / charters: We work with top quality photographers who can join you on your dedicated photography cruise.
- .... try us, and let' see what we can do for you.
Okavango, Victoria Falls, Kalahari and Cape Town
We teamed up with Dr. Karen Ross, recognized by National Geographic as the "champion of the Okavango" to develop what she considers is the ideal itinerary for a visit to this part of the world. We offer this small group tour once a year (May). Our May 2022 trip sold out within three weeks of being published, and we've recently published our May 2023 trip. Contact us now to learn more about our May 2023 trip.
Antarctica: The "Grand Tour" (21 days) or the "Peninsula Explorer" (13 days)
With the expert help of Jane Wilson, a 25 year Antarctica research and tourism veteran, we have identified two trips that are best suited to the kinds of people who were thrilled by their Galapagos adventure: Inquisitive, active and wanting to get the most out of their time in such remote destinations. Book now for savings on the Jan/Feb 2023 trip.
We cannot say enough good about CNH Tours, particularly Heather Blenkiron who handled our request. Throughout the whole process of planning our Galapagos island vacation, the personal attention that she paid us made us feel like we were her only clients, knowing full well that we weren't. We found out later that she was a Canadian consular officer on the Islands for several years. She was very knowledgeable and very open and honest in her suggestions. We felt like she was working for us, not for the boat companies. Their pre-tour information book (44 pages!) covered every conceivable issue.
For the full trip report, on an independent website, click here