CNH Tours - Cultural and Natural Heritage Tours Galapagos
Designed for the inquisitive and physically fit adventurer.
Some highlights that make this trip unique:
- What we believe are among the best Galapagos National Park Certified Naturalist Guides that can be found - this is the most critical component to any Galapagos cruise. The naturalist guides for this charter go out of their way to ensure you have the best possible opportunities to know Galapagos - see our Active Tours details page for more information on the guides.
- A small group environment on a perfectly suited, well managed and unobtrusive 14 passenger ship. The Samba does not impose itself on the sea and landscapes you are visiting.
- Snorkeling, snorkeling and MORE snorkeling. The Galapagos Marine Reserve was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001 for good reason! Our guides will take you into the water as often as possible to marvel at the wonderful underwater life.
- Six kayaks and two paddleboards on board to give you the chance to explore quiet coves and bays - there is no better way to spot sea turtles, reef sharks and other coastal/mangrove ecosystem wildlife.
- Extra land-based time in Galapagos giving you some personal time to do your own exploring, and a full day trip in Quito (another World Heritage site) to appreciate what is commonly considered to be the most beautiful historic urban centre in all of South America.
- A professional and attentive crew, ensuring that all your minor concerns are attended to in a cordial and discrete fashion, providing wonderful meals and a helping hand whenever you need one.
- A very good price! A stimulating 12 day trip, on an excellent ship, with a top guide, including domestic flights, 4 nights in boutique hotels, city tour, transfers, most meals and more, for a price many will pay for "just the 8 day cruise" on other ships.
Very happy with the service from CNH Tours! All the information provided about the trip was accurate and response from the CNH team was quick. We were also taken care of with the sudden protests that arose in Quito. CNH proactively rerouted us from our pre-booked Hotel downtown to another hotel in a safer area, prepared transportation to and from the airport all complimentary for our group of four. We really appreciated this gesture in such a moment of uncertainty in the city.
On the Odyssey, October 2019