CNH Tours - Cultural and Natural Heritage Tours Galapagos
TRIP OPTIONS, DATES & PRICES
Please note: By chartering the entire ship, we are able to offer a price that is significantly below the normal per person rate.
2023 Ocean Safari Trips
|Tour Code||Start Date||End Date||Itinerary||Spaces Remaining|
|Cousteau||13 Apr||22 Apr||Born of Fire||2 spaces left||Book Now|
|Darwin||29 Jun||08 Jul||Island Diversity||13 spaces left||Book Now|
We offer two options when embarking on our Ocean Safari trip:
1) BREEZE: (10 days / 9 nights - as shown in our trip table above) Our trip has you arriving in Quito 2 nights before your flight to Galapagos, just as a safeguard against the vicissitudes of travel. Enjoy a delightful boutique hotel and an introduction to Quito - a World Heritage site and in our minds, the prettiest capital city in South America. The price includes:
- Private transfer on your international arrival;
- Two nights accommodation at the Mama Cuchara boutique hotel (with breakfasts)
- A private Quito "World Heritage" city day tour, including a visit to the upper slopes of Pichincha volcano (weather permitting), with full lunch;
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport for your flight to Galapagos
- Domestic flight to and from Galapagos ($580 value)
- 7 nights / 8 days aboard the expedition yacht, Integrity (only our departures carry two quality naturalist guides, use of kayaks, snorkeling equipment and wetsuits, all outings, all meals, two glasses of house wine served with dinner)
- emergency evacuation insurance
- Carbon offsets - your trip will be carbon neutral
2) LEISURE: (12 days / 11 nights - add two nights and two days to the trip table dates above) If you care to spend a bit more time in Galapagos, we offer two additional nights in Puerto Ayora, allowing for some down time to explore the main town in Galapagos, along with nearby beaches or swimming holes. A naturalist guide will be at your service to propose options and to accompany those who may wish to explore beyond the town boundaries. Puerto Ayora is a busy little town, full of people, shops, cafes, restaurants and even craft breweries. It was our home for four years. The price includes:
- All the elements of the BREEZE options, plus
- Private transfer to your hotel in Puerto Ayora and back again to the airport for your flight out
- 2 nights at the Ikala hotel (with breakfast) - right in town... but on a quiet side street, making everything readily accessible by foot
- Farewell dinner at a colourful local establishment
In each case, we can:
- Consider changes to suit your needs / interests.
- Offer a "GRAND GALAPAGOS" version of your selection, staying on board for the full 15 day / 14 night circumnavigation of the entire archipelago. Prices for the GRAND GALAPAGOS are about 1.8 times the price of those listed below. Ask us for details.
|A. Shared Accommodation / person|
|BREEZE (10 days / 9 nights)||$8,995|
|LEISURE (12 days / 11 nights)||$9,430|
|B. Solo (only 1 cabin available)|
|BREEZE (10 days / 9 nights)||$14,445|
|LEISURE (12 days / 11 nights)||$14,855|
Please add a $1,250 supplement / person for the Owners' Suite.
*As of April 2022, ship owners have been applying fuel surcharges to their published rates, due to the major increase in what they pay for fuel. The Integrity owners are applying a $150 surcharge - this will be added to your invoice).
NB. If our availabilities do not match your travel window, please don't despair. We are happy to assist you with your reservation on an alternate Integrity departure and are happy to custom design your itinerary to meet your every desire.
We had a wonderful time in the Galapagos so thank you so much for all of your assistance in organising it! Maja was a fantastic guide - we never felt rushed and really felt very happy with every visit we did.
Thanks once again - we look forward to recommending your services to other would be Ecuadorian adventurers!